Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday's Fingers: Textured Essie

Currently listening to: Bells of New York City by Josh Groban

Good morning ladies,

Sometimes, when my evening does not go as planned, I end up getting up very early the following morning and painting my nails before I go to work.  This never ends well.


Last week I painted my nails with Essie Cascade Cool at about 6.30am.  At 12.30pm I sat on my hands and ended up with the texture of the chair cushion imprinted on my nails!


 My rescue plan that evening was to add a layer of 17 Daisy Darling glitter and floral stamping with Barry M Pomegranate and Konad s9.


Have you ever had a nail disaster like this?

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. That's a great way of saving your mani, I really like the end result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For example, Aster, in his quest for knighthood, meets a beautiful woman known for raising cows and feeding them to produce excellent quality milk. However, her fate had something else in store for her, as she is kidnapped and abused by a group of outlaws. Aster and the local gentleman named Ramius save her from her only to realizeDesperados Full Version bitdefender activation code driver max registration macdrive pro Airy Activation Code top best action anime of all time stardock objectdock product key ultimate zip cracker serial ansys license manager epubor free registration codeFor example, Aster, in his quest for knighthood, meets a beautiful woman known for raising cows and feeding them to produce excellent quality milk. However, her fate had something else in store for her, as she is kidnapped and abused by a group of outlaws. Aster and the local gentleman named Ramius save her from her only to realize

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Crack PC Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Crackroom
    MacDrive Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. screenflow cafecrackis the best software and an excellent editing suite that is easy to use. It allows you to edit videos in an amazing tom clancys the division 2 fitpcgames way that no other MAC software can do. However, it is designed to give you colors and shapes in real substance painter activatecitytime so that multiple users can beautify their photos. Also, this software helps you to create and edit polished and awesome videos that will help you sell your product in the market. Also, it can give you great looking animated GIFs and cartoons.avast cleanup crackboot

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)